Update On Using CTFO’s Overnight Moisturizing Cream As A Facial Aid
OK, so let’s see how things are going with CTFO’s Overnight Moisturizing Cream. As said in my previous article, I will be using the cream for a few weeks – giving it enough time to do its job. It has been 9-days since I first started using this product.
To see where I started, click HERE.
Just a recap, the main benefits from using CTFO’s Overnight Moisturizing Cream are as follows:
- Rejuvenation of skin cells to reveal more youthful skin
- Moisturize and ‘plump-up’ skin to make it smooth
- Help in reducing fine lines which tend to show signs of aging
- A more natural way to make your skin ‘last longer’ given the ‘wear-n-tear’ of living
Now, let’s see how it has been working for me thus far.
I do my nighttime ritual every night because I want to see great results. Of course, it is a small price to pay in terms of being consistent. In any event, this is what life is all about when it all ‘boils down to it’ – being consistent to get results that you seek! A wee bit of life’s philosophy.
I cleanse my face thoroughly and pat dry. Then I apply a dollop of the cream and massage into my face, paying attention to using upward circular movements, and of course remembering to pamper the neck area.
OK, so taadaah!! Drumroll!
I am impressed!
I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful with the various products that I use, especially on my face. I noticed that around day 3-4, there were 2-3 pimples or should I say, raised bumps under the skin, near the chin/jawbone area.
They never got to the surface by looking like a whitehead or blackhead ‘pimple. I suspect that the cream was simply detoxing my facial area. The skin did not ‘break’ and I resisted (hard, but done) the urge to ‘squeeze’.
I also had some dry skin around my mouth area – the corners – and under the chin. Around day 5, this was gone. It seems like the cream does indeed ‘slough’ away at dead cells. Overall, my skin felt smooth to the touch, and somewhat ‘plump’ for want of a better word. It just felt good.
I also noticed that after I awake in the morning, simply washed my face with water, I do not use any special soap or cleanser, that my skin stays moisturized the whole day. I am also prone to oily areas – the T-zone – and I usually ‘pat’ or absorb the excess natural oil with a napkin throughout my day, but not since I stared using this cream.
Using the benefits (outlined above) as a guide, here is how I feel:
- Rejuvenation of skin cells to reveal more youthful skin – ABSOLUTELY – I know that my old skin cells are being gently removed and now show healthier skin.
- Moisturize and ‘plump-up’ skin to make it smooth – ABSOLUTELY – my face stays ‘fresh’ all day and ‘plump’.
- Help in reducing fine lines which tend to show signs of aging – not yet. I have not seen any obvious changes in this aspect.
- A more natural way to make your skin ‘last longer’ given the ‘wear-n-tear’ of living – ABSOLUTELY – I can see the potential of this cream. It DOES regenerate new skin cells and slough off old skin cells, so I know that with consistent use, I will see a difference.
So, there you have it, my 9-days update on CTFO’s Overnight Moisturizing Cream. I am loving the results and I suspect in 30-days, I will be more pleased. Why don’t you give it a try? Your face will surely thank you for it!
Images courtesy of Pixabay and CTFO.
I started using CTFO products as a customer and then decided to become an associate. The quality of the products and the structure of the company’s associate program have cinched the deal for me. You can read more HERE and see if this business opportunity could be something for you, if being a customer is all you would rather be.
You can contact me HERE and I would be more than happy to get you started in the right direction.