Review Of My Daily Choice Sleep Spray
Are you in the market for a sleep spray? Well, here we are! We will be looking at the one made by My Daily Choice. To be completely honest, I did not know that there was such a product, so let’s embark on this course together.
#Sleep is something your body needs and here is a solution to help!
Why Would You Need A Sleep Spray?
Well, in plain and simple words, no matter how stress-free your life may be, there are factors that might necessitate or impede a good night’s sleep:
- Emotional irritability
- Physical illness
- Nutritional issues
- Environmental changes
- Circumstantial causes – noisy neighbors, snoring husbands, and such the like
A few reasons why you need a good night’s sleep, it:
- helps your body to repair and renew its cells
- helps you to think and concentrate better
- enhances your mood and emotional demeanor
- heals the heart and blood vessels and helps to prevent diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, strokes, and kidney disease
There is no end to the benefits of a good night’s sleep…or a good day’s sleep for that matter. You simply need your rest.
It is my thought that using a sleep spray will act much quicker than a regular sleeping pill. The fact that you are spraying it under your tongues means that it will be quickly absorbed into the blood stream and thus work much faster for your body and for it to take effect.
And of course, when you are not a ‘pill-popper’, then this makes it easier ‘to digest’.
The Key Ingredients
The key ingredient of My Daily Choice Sleep Spray are:
- Melatonin – this is a naturally occurring hormone that your body produces in the pineal gland. It is as small as a pea and is located just above the middle of your brain. Once awake, during the daylight hours, the pineal gland is inactive. At night, it revives itself and produces melatonin into the blood. When this happens, the melatonin levels in the blood rises and then the body will become lethargic or more sleepy.
- Valerian Root – this is a well-known plant whose root is usually dried and used in a lot of homeopathic treatments. Some people have even used Valerian root as an alternative medicinal choice vs other chemically enhanced medications for insomnia. Valerian is a flowering plant, the root of which is dried and used as a herbal remedy. It has also been used as an alternative for sedatives like benzodiazepines which is used to treat certain anxiety disorders.
Together, these botanical plant extracts combined, will:
- Help you fall asleep faster
- Help you to maintain a healthy sleep cycle (circadian rhythm)
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Improves your energy
- Rejuvenates your cells and makes you more alert
Sleep is one of the most important roles in your physical health.
Purified water, EDTA, glycerin, natural & artificial flavors, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sucralose sweetner.
Expected Sleep Benefits
If you decide to try out My Daily Choice Sleep Spray, you can expect that it will help you to:
- Maintain a healthy sleep cycle
- Improve your quality of sleep
- Enhance your relaxation
- Increase your calmness
- Reduce the groggy or drowsy feeling the next day
And these are just a few, I am sure that once you experience ‘Sleep’, you will come back for more
Where You Can Purchase My Daily Choice Sleep Spray
You can purchase My Daily Choice sprays by accessing this link HERE.
ALL MyDailyChoice products come with a 60-day guarantee.
Product Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you try My Daily Choice Sleep Spray and find that you like it, then you might also be interested in the business opportunity that the company offers to any customer. You can take a FREE Tour of the company’s goals and products by clicking on the link below:
My Final Thoughts On My Daily Choice Sleep Spray
Well, in my book, the best thing you can do to help yourself, no matter your age, is to ensure that you get at least 6-8 hours of sleep (for us older folk).
However, when sleep eludes us for whatever reason, then don’t waste any time staring at the ceiling or the empty walls – reach for My Daily Choice Sleep Spray and sleep will be on its way!
Be sure to leave your feedback and personal experience. Thanks and all the best.
Images courtesy of Pixabay and My Daily Choice.
You can put your thoughts on paper but learning how to create your own blog is something different. If you have the right training it is not that difficult.
When you learn how to create your own blog you get to choose the things that you write about. You can also use the blog to make extra income. Here is where I learned how to create my own blog and connect with people who helped me along the way.
6 thoughts to “Review Of My Daily Choice Sleep Spray”
This looks like it may be great for people that suffer with chronic sleep disorders such as Narcolepsy and Insomnia. Have there been any studies on this product to determine how it impacts the body with long term use? I wouldn’t imagine it would be as bad as the prescription Adderall and other drugs that are used to treat sleep disorders. Thanks for sharing, I had not heard of a sleep spray before and may have to try it for my Insomnia.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. I am not familiar with any studies on this particular product, but I do know a few people who have used it for a while and rave about it been a great antidote to sleeplessness.
As a matter of fact, I just ordered it and am so looking forward to using it. I will update my article once I have tried it. Please leave some feedback if and when you do.
All the best.
Hello Michelle, nice article. We all need good sleep every day to rejuvenate ourselves, and to feel refreshed when we wake up. Many thanks for your review about this sleep spray. I will definitely get myself one of those as I know how important sleep is, it’s one of the things I like doing anyway, sleeping lol.Regards, Victor.
Yes, sleeping is a wonderful pastime of mine, though sometimes it eludes me due to so many common factors that we all share at one point or the other. I will be trying the spray as well and I will update the article once I do.
Please leave your feedback as well if and when you do.
All the best.
An excellent read, Michelle.
I had never heard of sleep spray until today. I must admit that I find the concept intriguing.
The fact that Valerian root is a major constituent is reassuring. I am very concerned about the “industrial pharmaceuticals” and IMHO, naturopathic methods are more beneficial to our bodies.
Spraying this compound under the tongue is an unusual method of delivery and yet I can fully understand its purpose.
What are the dangers, if any, of using this product on a regular basis?
Are there any side effects?
Have studies been conducted and made available to the general public?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for your kind words.
As I replied to Kris in the comments, I am not aware of any studies being done other than the fact the key ingredients have undergone some about of clinical research on their own. I know a few people well who have used and are using the product and they rave about it. I too will be trying the product to see what the ‘hullabaloo’ is all about.
As to side effects, I know of none, other than a good night’s sleep told by the people I know. 🙂
All the best.