So, What’s Up With Lemon Juice And Weight Loss?
Have you heard about the friendship of lemon juice and weight loss? Well, they seem to work together well, and I am a testimony to that fact. Why don’t we look into this topic some more? Here goes.
What Is A Lemon?
I know, am I really asking this question? But ok, a lemon is a fruit. It can be a very tart fruit and it comes loaded with Vitamin C and lots of anti-oxidant properties.
According to Wikipedia, ‘The lemon, Citrus limon (L.) Osbeck, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India.’
It is a yellow-skinned fruit which you can use for many purposes:
- Cooking – main dishes with meat, seafood using the whole fruit – juice, pulp, or the rind
- Baking – cakes, pies, cookies
- Making drinks – hot and cold beverages
- Making candy – using the rind
- Desserts or delicacy – using the pulp to make jams, jellies
- Essential Oils – using the oil from the skin
- As a natural cleaning agent
- Produce electricity – ‘One educational science experiment involves attaching electrodes to a lemon and using it as a battery to produce electricity. Although very low power, several lemon batteries can power a small digital watch. These experiments also work with other fruits and vegetables.’
- ‘Lemon juice may be used as a simple invisible ink, developed by heat’
The juice of the lemon is about 5%-6% citric acid, has a pH of about 2.2, and hence its tart taste.
Benefits Of Lemon Juice
There are quite a few benefits to be derived from using lemons for health purposes. And especially when it is a combination of lemon juice and weight loss regimen. I found a few:
- A great detox agent for the body. It helps to flush out the toxins from your body
- Lots of Vitamin C and antioxidants that you will get naturally
- Helps to control your cravings if you include it in your nutritional plan
I am sure you could come up with a few and if you do, please let me know so that I can update this article.
Week #2 Update Using CTFO Weight Loss Oral Spray
- I take the oral spray right after I have breakfast and then continue with my day. I have found that it keeps me ‘grounded’ and not ‘snacking’ in between. And the funny thing is this, when I ‘think’ it’s time to ‘have a bite’, I do a mental check in coordination with my stomach/body, and do not get my eyes involved (by looking at the possibilities) and I realize that I can last till the next main meal, i.e dinner. So, it is changing my ‘food’ perception.
- I drink lots of ‘lemon water’ during my day. This also acts as a reminder that I should ‘eat when I am hungry’ and not just when I ‘think it’s time to eat’. I add freshly squeezed lemon juice to plain soda water and drink as I go along my day.
- Your mindset really has a lot to do with your results. So I am on a mission to ‘re-boot’ the way I approach eating and nutrition.
- I have lost 1.5 kgs since I started using the weight loss spray. I am continuing with my plan.
If you are looking for a natural alternative to weight loss, you should really take a look at CTFO’s Weight Loss Oral Spray. It is easy to use, digest, and be consistent with a regimen. And of course, try out lemon juice and weight loss as a combination effort. You just might find a winner.
I started using CTFO products as a customer and then decided to become an associate. The quality of the products and the structure of the company’s associate program have clinched the deal for me. You can read more HERE and see if this business opportunity could be something for you, or if being a customer is all you would rather be, then CLICK HERE.
You can contact me HERE and I would be more than happy to get you started in the right direction.