My Review Of CTFO Super 7
CTFO is a great company of ethics and great products. The one we will take a look at today is the CTFO Super 7 multivitamins. We will look at the ingredients, the main features, and where you can purchase it.
What Is A Multi-Vitamin
I would easily classify this Super 7 product as a multi-vitamin for want of a better description. It is so ‘chock-full’ of antioxidants and delivers so many vital vitamin sources that it ‘fits the bill’ in a very natural way.
CTFO Super 7
This product is a combination of 7 well-known super fruits that Mother Nature has given us. Let’s look at them a bit more.
The mangosteen fruit (Garcinia mangostana), ‘is a tropical evergreen tree believed to have originated in the Sunda Islands of the Malay archipelago and the Moluccas of Indonesia.’
It grows mainly in Southeast Asia, southwest India and other tropical areas such as Puerto Rico and Florida.
The fruit of the mangosteen is ‘sweet and tangy, juicy, somewhat fibrous, with fluid-filled vesicles (like the flesh of citrus fruits), with an inedible, deep reddish-purple colored rind (exocarp) when ripe.’ 
Some benefits associated with mangosteen:
- It has been known to help in treating skin infections, cuts, dysentery, urinary tract infections, and gastrointestinal issues.
- It is also used for stimulating the immune system and improving mental health.
I love Goji Berries – especially their tartness – I love how my inner cheeks get all watery with delight when I chew them.
Goji, goji berry, or wolfberry, ‘is the fruit of either Lycium barbarum or Lycium chinense, two closely related species of boxthorn in the nightshade family, Solanaceae.’ 
The berry is indigenous to Asia and has been used in traditional Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese medicine.
Some benefits from the berries:
- Protects the eyes from UV rays, free radicals, and oxidative stress. 
- Antioxidants which provide immune system support
- Protects against cancer-causing agents and has high levels o antioxidants like vitamin C, zeaxanthin, and carotenoids – big players in fighting cancer cells.
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels. 
- Can improve energy levels, mood enhancement, and digestive health. 
The fruit is also known as Indian gooseberry is a small, sour, bitter-tasting, and astringent fruit. It is loaded with lots of Vitamin C, and flavonoids. It is also used in traditional Indian medicine for hair issues and Aryuvedic medicinal preparations.
A few benefits of the amla fruit:
- Helps to promote a healthy metabolism, digestion and elimination
- Promotes anti-inflammatory properties that cool, tone, and nourish tissues and organs
- Nourishes the heart and respiratory system
- Assists natural internal cleansing and maintains regularity of bowel movement
- It is a natural antioxidant
The Acai fruit is well-known in the South American hemisphere. The berry is from the palm tree and has antioxidants, fatty acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, as well as protein, and polyphenols.
Though there aren’t much medical studies on the benefits of the berry, here are a few common thoughts:
- Cognitive function with relation to Alzheimer’s and Parkinsons’ s disease because of diet-rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory polyphenolic compounds which may lower the risk of these diseases. 
- Helps to lower oxidative stress and inflammation helping brain health.
I just love pomegranate seeds and the somewhat tart juice. Pomegranate seeds are ‘a rich source of dietary fiber (20% DV) which is entirely contained in the edible seeds. People who choose to discard the seeds forfeit nutritional benefits conveyed by the seed fiber and micronutrients.’ 
The pomegranate seed oil contains various vital acids like punicic, palmitic, stearic, oleic and linoleic acid. The juice contains polyphenols and anthocyanins as well.
A few known benefits from the pomegranate fruit:
- It has anti-inflammatory compounds
- Preliminary evidence indicates that pomegranate juice can be useful in men with prostate cancer, potentially inhibiting cancer growth and lowering the risk of death.
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Helps to lower the risk of heart disease
- The juice has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which help to fight infections
- Is touted to help boost memory and increase your energy
Another reputed super fruit…which I love as well…the blueberry. The blueberry bush (Vaccinium sect. Cyanococcus) is a flowering shrub that produces berries with a bluish, purple hue — also known as blueberries.
It is low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K.
Let’s take a look at some benefits of the blueberry:
- Considered the highest when it comes to a source of antioxidants and the flavonoid – anthocyanin which is has the greatest impact for health benefits from the berry.
- The berry as well as the juice helps to reduce DNA damage (studies has shown) and so reduces aging and some cancer elements.
- May help regulate blood pressure.
- Helps to fight urinary tract infections.
Aha…a close relative of the blueberry. Another super fruit that I love despite its tart/sweet taste. A very common component in the USA Thanksgiving celebration.
They are low in calories and high in Vitamin C, A, and K. They also contain proanthocyanins (PACS) – an antioxidant that is very beneficial to being healthy.
Some of the more common benefits:
- Helps to treat urinary tract infections.
- Helps in the treatment of some cancers like prostate, live, breast, ovarian, and colon cancers. 
- Helps to prevent gum disease and improves your dental health.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
The Main Features Of CTFO Super 7
Let’s examine the main features of the Super 7:
- It is naturally flavored and delicious
- No artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Chewable tablets
And this is a great source of antioxidants.
List Of Ingredients
Of course, we all need to be mindful of EVERYTHING that goes into our bodies, as well as what we choose to put on the outside as well. Here is a list of the ingredients in this product:
Cranberry Fruit 4:1 Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Pomegranate Fruit (Punica granatun), Pomegranate Fruit Juice (Punica granatum), Acai Berry 20:1 Extract (Euterpe oleracea), Amla Fruit 10:1 Extract (Emblica officinalis), Blueberry Fruit 4:1 Extract (Vaccinium corymbosum), Goji (Wolfberry) Fruit 4:1 Extract (Lycium chinense), Mangosteen Fruit 20:1 Extract (Garcinia Mangostana).
How To Use
The serving size is 1 tablet for an adult daily, or as you choose – maybe twice a day. There are 60 tablets per container.
It is suggested to chew one tablet in the morning and one in the afternoon.
This supplement is beneficial for anyone and will prove to be a great additive to enhance their well-being. The main benefits:
- It boosts your immune system with natural anti-oxidants
- It increases your energy level
- Helps to stimulate digestion
- The 7 Super Fruits work synergistically and you will notice their effect over time
Where To Find It
My Final Thoughts On CTFO Super 7
Just doing the research for this article made me realize the awesomeness of the ingredients used in making this Super 7 product. It has so much goodness in a bottle.
I plan to purchase it in a few days to see what it is all about. I get the feeling that I won’t be disappointed in any way. What about you? What do you think? Will you join me in this health challenge – the journey to optimal health?
Images courtesy of Pixabay and CTFO.
I started using CTFO products as a customer and then decided to become an associate. The quality of the products and the structure of the company’s associate program have cinched the deal for me. You can read more HERE and see if this business opportunity could be something for you, or if being a customer is all you would rather be, then CLICK HERE.
You can contact me HERE and I would be more than happy to get you started in the right direction.